Jimmy had a good day at school. Apparently, he loves the sandbox on the playground. The past few times that I have picked him up he takes his shoes off in the car and he pours out LOTS of sand. His teacher, Mrs. Hibberts, put him the car today and said that he just loves the sandbox so much and doesn't care if it gets in his shoes or in his hair. As long as he is having fun that is all that matters!
We went over to Aunt Gin Gin and Amelia's house while Gin Gin had to run an errand. Jimmy and Amelia played-well Jimmy pushed around the shopping cart (which he loves!) with all of the fruit while Amelia toddled around after him. He doesn't like her to play with the cart while he is there and actually tried to hide the fruit under Gin Gin's bed so she couldn't get it. I made him climb back under there and get it all out since it wasn't his and Amelia was sharing her toys with him! He tried to pick her up a couple of times and was just a little too rough...is this a clue of the days ahead???
I went to Wal-Mart this morning after my appointment and while Jimmy was still in school. I got Jimmy some turtlenecks for the fall. I ended up going back this evening to return them for a bigger size because they aren't the best quality and am sure they will shrink a little bit. I have a few really nice ones from the Robin's Nest that my mom got but I wanted a couple more that could be more for play or just to have around. We also found some Toy Story pajamas that little Jimmy loved. Big Jimmy recently got him the video (it is actually "in the vault" with Disney so he was able to find it online or ebay) and little Jimmy loves it! He was so excited about his new pajamas we just had to put them on when we got home. No time for washing. I know, please don't cringe!

1 comment:
Little Jimmy is so cute in his Toy Story PJs!!
Post a Comment