Today is my last day at work before I go on maternity leave. It's kind of quiet in the office today. A couple of co-workers are out of town, but I am sure I will see them over the next few months. I am a little relieved that Baby Kelley did not arrive before today because I was able to get my haircut today! I was looking pretty ratty and while I know I won't look fabulous in those first arrival photos, at least my hair will look somewhat decent.
I can tell it is time to stop working because my brain is gone. Twice today people have asked me when I was due and I thought they said "what do you do" and I went off both times about where I worked and what I did...blah, blah.
If you want to get in touch with me while I am on leave be sure to use my personal hotmail account or send me a message via Facebook. If you need/want my email address just let me know.
I will definitely keep blogging so be sure to check back often to see what the Kelley family is up to!
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment