
I moved on from the bowl cut to a perm in the 4th or 5th grade. A home perm by my friends mom. I had the perm until middle school (complete with the big bangs, I was partial to half of my bang curled back and the other curled under) when I decided to get a short-short hair cut. Disaster! Then I wanted to grow it out so got another perm. Even worst disaster. By the time I got to high school I just wanted long straight hair! I did get some bangs my senior year.
Since we are on the subject of school pictures I thought I would add the pic Jimmy's teacher sent yesterday of his class at "circle time." Not really the best circle but I am sure by the end of the year they will have it down. I am sure the teacher is happy that they are all at least sitting down, much less in a circle!

No comments:
Post a Comment