Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a great Labor Day weekend! Well I guess it could have been a little bit better if Georgia had won their game against Oklahoma State! They looked so good right at the beginning, but just couldn't pull it out in the end. I have to admit that I don't really keep up with Virginia football and can you really blame me!? They lost to William and Mary!!!! That is just pathetic. Virginia has too big of a football program to lose to a team like William and Mary. I hate for people to lose their jobs, but it might be time for a new coach!

Jimmy and Josh took little Jimmy and Katherine to the riverhouse for the day on Monday for their first fishing excursion. They all had a great time and Katherine got to try out her new Barbie fishing pole! They both "caught" a fish and reeled it in (with a little help from Josh). It sounds like they just enjoyed running around, drinking juice boxes, eating lollipops and fruit snacks. Sugar!!!





1 comment:

Luke and Courtney Brewer said...

Those are the CUTEST pictures of Little Jimmy and Katherine! Looks like they had a great time.