Now that Jimmy is back in school I had a few hours to myself this morning. I went to Wal-Mart and actually had an enjoyable shopping and parking experience. Got everything I needed and picked up a cute Georgia t-shirt for Jimmy to wear this weekend for the big game, a Halloween t-shirt and then a cute pumpkin sleeper that I can put this new baby in for Halloween. Surprisingly, this is the FIRST thing that I have bought for the new baby. Not because I haven't wanted to but I keep thinking it will be a boy and that I will just use everything I used for Jimmy-clothes, bedding and the baby "stuff". I do need to get some BPA free bottles (which they came out with after Jimmy stopped using bottles).
I did buy a Thomas the Train potty seat. I REALLY want him to start potty training and he has gone on the little potty a few times but really is not all that interested. He keeps saying he will "try later." I feel like most of the kids his age are potty trained and maybe I am just feeling the pressure and he really isn't ready. The Thomas potty OR the Hershey kisses did not entice him. I guess I will "try later" too.
No comments:
Post a Comment