Last night was the night for dreams! I woke up at 5 am to hear little Jimmy crying out in his sleep. He kept saying "I want my birthday cake" over and over again. I just rubbed his back and then just picked him up and rocked him back to sleep. I am sure that it was a nightmare to him as someone was probably trying to take his birthday cake which is something very important to 2 1/2 year olds! We've been celebrating birthdays a good bit lately. Had a birthday party last weekend, celebrated my niece Amelia's birthday on the 23rd and we are also celebrating her bday again this afternoon which means even more birthday cake!
I also had my first "baby" dream (or at least the first one I can recall). I remember having them a lot when I was pregnant with Jimmy but I think this is the first one of this pregnancy. I dreamed that I had given birth and gone home and had to come back to the hospital the next day and I had no idea whether it was a boy or a girl. Finally, when I got back to the hospital Jimmy told me it was a girl! I have been thinking boy the whole time while Jimmy has been thinking girl. Up until a couple of weeks strangers on the street have told me boy and then just last week my Dr. guessed girl and yesterday our pediatrician's nurse guessed girl. We'll just have to wait and see!
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
I'm putting in my guess: Girl!! We should have some kind of office pool for dates or gender!
Post a Comment