Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Summer is right around the corner...

and that means that the pool will be open! We love going to the neighborhood pool and we see lots of our friends. Plus, this year we can take the golf cart! But that also means...finding a new swimsuit....Does anyone like shopping for bathing suits? Maybe when I was 13 and could fit into anything at the department store. This year, to save myself the time and the horror of trying on 100 bathing suits and finding nothing I am going straight to Lands End and ordering online. I am 32 and I am a mom. I cannot do string bikinis, high cut bottoms or little coverage. I need a little lift, a little tuck and definitely some coverage. I need to feel like my suit won't fall off while chasing after a 3 year old. I want something flattering but not too grandma. I think Lands End is the best place to find comfy and cute bathing suits. I have always been a fan of the tankini but might try a one piece this year. I might even try one of the swimMini. It is a bathing suit bottom that looks like a cover-up.


No comments: