Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Masters

I had to work on Saturday, but Jimmy got to go the THE MASTERS! I know, so lucky...for him! I mean, where is the justice?! Jimmy has had the opportunity to go many times thanks to some good friends who have tournament passes. They say it might be the hardest ticket to get in sports. Even the waiting list is closed. Why would anyone ever want to give them up?? Augusta is only 2 1/2 hours away so an easy day drive.

I am so happy that Phil Mickelson won!

Two years ago, I did get the opportunity to go to one of the practice rounds. The golf course really is so beautiful. Amazing, really...and I don't even golf! When you are there you feel as if it is the same as it was 50 years ago. No corporate sponsors or tents, inexpensive beer and food, nothing flashy at all. Here are few pics from when we went to the practice round.



No comments: