I do not know what came over me but I went to Ann Taylor LOFT and found so many cute things for spring/summer. At first, I went to the sale racks like I always do but I sometimes feel like I get a bunch of different things and never know how to put it all together. So...I decided to venture to the stuff not on sale...*gasp*. As they were ringing it all up I almost had a heart attack but in my defense (at at least my defense to Jimmy) I have hardly bought any clothes since before I was pregnant with Cecilia and that was over a year ago! I did buy a few things after I had Cecilia to get me through the transition but now those are a little big and I wanted some cute new things! My favorite purchase is a pair of white denim cropped pants.
When I got home from my little shopping trip my bathing suits arrived from Lands End. I would say SCORE for the most part. The one-piece fit a little small so I am going to return it for a bigger size. The two piece was great. The top is a little lower cut than I am used to but still fits nice. I love the swim-mini and I think I might get a regular bottom too.
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment