Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, April 12, 2010

6 months!

Has it already been six months since our sweet Cecilia arrived? She is sitting up, though always wants to lean over and pick up toys so often ends up rolling around. She can roll back and forth from her stomach to back and back to stomach. She is babbling more and is all smiles most of the time. She is really reaching for things, especially my hair! Ouch! She is holding her own bottle. Little Jimmy is so sweet to her and loves to give her hugs and kisses, especially right when we are getting buckled in the car he likes to give her a little pat and a kiss. He also likes to help get her bottle ready. When I am going to the counter to fix it he always says "Can I help?" and "I go get my chair." He pulls up one of the kitchen chairs to the counter. When we are riding in the car it is so funny because Cecilia will crane her neck so she can look at her big brother. We go to the doctor on Thursday so I will give you her stats!





Jimmy at 6 months-June 2007:




Here are a few of Jimmy playing in the backyard:

No comments: