We purchased a new Nikon Digital SLR. I just figured out how to get the pictures uploaded. Nothing too exciting going on lately. We had a good weekend. Friday Jimmy went to the Heritage golf tournament at Sea Pines in Hilton Head. Jimmy and I had a date night at
Sundae Cafe on Tybee. So yummy! Some of the best food in the area some say. Saturday we tried out the new Loc's Chicken and Waffles in Sandfly. Can someone please explain the idea beyond chicken and waffles? It is basically a breakfast/lunch place it was good and so convenient! We cleaned out our utility/office room and got a few things together for the yard sale Jimmy's parents neighborhood is having this weekend. Sunday we went to church and Sunday School. The Sunday school class is helping out with a fundraiser for the Green House (youth building) on Friday called "Night in Ole Italy." It's a spaghetti dinner and silent auction. Each year they have raised over $10K! I will be helping out with the dessert table.
That is all from here! Here are few pictures from our new camera!
Not a great picture but I thought he looked so cute in his seersucker pants!

Floor time! She doesn't stay sitting very long. Won't be too long before she is crawling!

Crazy morning hair

This Jimmy "fishing" complete with fishing "pole" and "tackle box"

Hanging out outside watching daddy and big brother play soccer and ride bikes
No comments:
Post a Comment