Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Palmetto Bluff

On Saturday, we had an amazing opportunity (maybe once in a lifetime!) to go to Palmetto Bluff. Palmetto Bluff is a slice of paradise less than an hour away from Savannah. I won't try to describe it because I know my words would not do it justice. You can read all about Palmetto Bluff HERE. It was our first night away since Cecilia was born. I was a little nervous but Cecilia did great at my parents house (she slept better there than at home!) and Jimmy had a great time with his Sissy and Papa!

Eliza and I were delighted with a surprise massage at the Spa. Best massage EVER!

We had a wonderful trip, even though it was short, but the best part was spending time with some of our best friends!

View from Wilson Village:


a little crooked (took it while riding on the golf cart):


Josh, Eliza and us:


Just livin':


Neighbors (and YES it is REAL!)


Roasting s'mores at the fire pit:



Lunch in Wilson Village:


We stayed in one of the homes in the village:


Amazing screened porch:


Beautiful interior:

No comments: