I haven't done one of Kelly's Show us Your Life Fridays in a while so thought I would take part in this one! Our days are certainly not typical lately and we have no schedule! Last night we were all in bed by 830pm while other nights it isn't until 10pm or after. Cecilia dictates our schedule lately which equals little sleep!
I work part time and job share. I work on Mondays, Tuesdays and half of Wednesdays, alternating mornings and afternoons.
Mondays
Jimmy takes both kids to my parents and leave around 730.
I got to work around 8am
Jimmy picks up the kiddos around 5 or 530.
I am home by 6 and hopefully there is something leftover from Sunday for dinner.
Tuesday
Jimmy has school on Tuesday so my parents come to my house around 8am and I leave to go to work.
They take Jimmy to school at 9am then do their grocery shopping (with C in tow) and other errands.
They pick Jimmy up at noon and then go back to their house.
Jimmy picks them up around 5 or 530.
Again, I am home by 6 and I hope I put something in the crockpot for dinner or can throw something together in 30 min or less.
Wednesday
If I work in the morning, Jimmy takes them to my parents as usual and then I pick them up at 2pm. Hope that Jimmy will fall asleep in the car on the way home to get a little nap since he naps so rarely these days.
Try to do some of my schoolwork if they are both napping.
If I work in the afternoon, I take the kids to my parents around 11am.
Jimmy will pick them up and then I am again home around 6pm.
Wednesdays are the day that my job share partner and I overlap so we spend an hour or so on Wed catching up and briefing each other on work.
Thursday
Jimmy goes to school at 9am. I try to run errands like the cleaners, quick trip to the grocery store or maybe even Target (but try to avoid since I spend way too much money!). I also like to get some laundry, dishes, pick up the house, etc.
Pick Jimmy up at noon and then home for lunch.
Lately my mom has been coming over around 2pm after she gets off from the Robyn's Nest to help watch the kids while I work on school work for an hour or so.
I try to cook something for dinner and Jimmy is home from work around 6 or 630.
Friday
I like to try to go to the playground on Friday mornings. It has been cold lately so we have been spending more time inside. I try to arrange it so we can meet up with some neighborhood friends.
Friday is a hodge podge day and sometimes we will go out to dinner, eat in, hang with Ginny and Marty, go over to a friends house, or even sometimes head out of town.
Happy Friday!
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
That is really cool that you get to job-share! I'd love to have that setup someday when I'm a Mom.
Post a Comment