
I am ADDICTED to Cadbury chocolate mini eggs. These little crackle shell heaven of a candy only come once a year at Easter. My friend Kelly introduced me to these sinful little devils several years ago and I look forward to them every year.
A couple of weeks ago Jimmy said to me "I can't believe you haven't bought any mini eggs yet." Well...I kinda of did, I told him...BUT Ginny came over and ate some and so did little Jimmy and there were not any left. Sorry.
Fast forward to the next Sunday and we are out to Sunday brunch with Ginny and family and Jimmy says to Ginny, "I can't believe you and Katie ate that whole bag of mini eggs." Ginny looked so confused and perplexed and said, "What, I just had a few." I had to come clean. I ate the whole bag (with the exception of a few) in ONE day!
I went a week without any mini eggs. Then I was running late back to work after a lunch meeting and thought, I should bring the office back some mini eggs. They would love it. I bought a bag at CVS and then shared some...not all...with my office mates. Then I ate the rest of the bag...THAT DAY. I am so ashamed. I have a problem.
Then last week I had $4 in Extra Care bucks to use and the mini eggs were on sale for $3 (The little suckers are expensive so I had to buy them since they were ON SALE, right?). So I bought a bag and a coke and only had to shell out a few cents for tax. I took them back to work and shared with Maria since she sits right next to me and would have seen me eating them. I am ashamed to say that I did not share with the rest of the office. However, this time I did not eat them all in one day but two. Seriously. There is something wrong with me. Isn't the first step admitting addiction? Luckily these little crack eggs come out once a year.
We did make a quick pit stop yesterday and bought some more and Jimmy and I polished them off pretty good.
NO more for me. My butt can't take it.

1 comment:
What!?!? You did not share with me??? I see how it is... :)
Post a Comment