Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, March 12, 2010

Cecilia-5 months

Cecilia is 5 months today! I am actually getting the post up on her 5 month birthday! Jimmy took the day off of work today (not to celebrate her 5 month birthday...but just to spend some time with the fam) and he took Jimmy and Cecilia out to Spices to see his dad and give me some time to get a few things done around the house.

Of course, she is getting so big! She is finally sleeping a little bit better. We moved her crib from upstairs and put it in Jimmy's old room (now a playroom) and she has been sleeping in it the past week. She is still getting up twice but it is much better than it has been.

She's still been eating some baby food and likes to play in her Exersaucer or sit in her Bumbo and play with a toy. She loves to smile and her big brother loves to love on her. Jimmy told us today that she couldn't have a cinnamon roll because she doesn't have any teeth. How observant. She is sitting up better but still falls over after a few seconds. Won't be too long before she can sit up by herself.

As for little Jim, I think it is a lost cause and he will have the southern drawl and many one syllable words are two...here are some of the things he says:

"I don't want to go to be-yed."
"Who made this me-yess?" (which I think is a funny question because he is the one that made the me-yess)
"My he-yead hurts."

I have been DYING to put pretty dresses on her since most of the clothes I have are for spring/summer. Today I put a shirt under her dress and some tights because I just couldn't take it any longer! She looks so CUTE. Her closet for spring and summer is TO DIE for thanks to Mimi and her job at the Robyn's Nest and some great hand-me downs from Gin, Gin, Ms. Lyzie and Maria!

Cecilia-5 months:



Jimmy-5 months (May 2007):



Hugs and kisses for baby sister:



Jimmy Jr. and Jimmy III:

1 comment:

Amanda James said...

CHUNKY! I love it. :)So glad that she is sleeping a bit more now.

As for lil Jimmy. Yes, of course he will have a drawl. Too cute.