to couponing. You probably thought I was going to say Cadbury mini eggs! Yes, I am still addicted to them too...but I digress. I have been couponing and trying to buy the things we need at the lowest price possible for the past couple of weeks. I use Southern Savers as a guide and today I bought $154 worth of groceries for $80! Almost a 50% savings. Instead of looking in the pantry and buying what you need, you buy what you use at the LOWEST possible price. You stockpile to last you around 6 weeks until the sale cycle starts again. By combining store sales with coupons you can really save and always have what you need on hand!
Speaking of mini-eggs, they are on sale at Rite-aid for $1.88 a bag. I have a coupon for $2 off three bags of Hershey candy. The mini-eggs are normally $3.50 a bag so I can get 3 bags for $3.64 (plus tax). What a deal!
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment