Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Throwback Week

Apparently, this week was "throwback week" on Facebook and you were supposed to post a profile pic of yourself from when you were younger. Who really knows. Someone may have started it months ago and it is just now making it around to me. I only saw a few people post a "throwback" photo but it did get me to thinking about scanning in some old pictures I have of me as a child. I only have a few here and I asked my dad to get down a couple of photo albums so I am going to gradually start trying to scan in old photos. Here are a few I found of me and then one of Jimmy:


I am loving my brother's plaid shorts with rainbow belt AND white socks and shoes. Classic. I think I look pretty cute. I remember that terry cloth outfit.


My grandpa helped me plant a garden and I am showing off a radish that I grew. I only remember that one radish. Not sure if my garden was all that successful.


We always had to get our picture taken in front of this tree.


In the 2nd grade I wanted to be a nun for Halloween. I had to write a story about it and I wrote that I wanted to be a "none" for Halloween.


I guess my mom wanted to get one more year out of the Polly Flinders dress. I think it was just a tad bit short. Notice, another tree picture.

No comments: