Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Cecilia's Baptism

This morning Cecilia was baptized. It was a great morning! She did great and didn't cry until it was all over and then we took her to the nursery. She wore my dad's christening gown that was made by his cousin. It is beautiful and the same one that Jimmy wore when he was baptized. We went out to brunch after church at Soho South Cafe with our parents and Ginny, Marty and Amelia. It was a great day!



The necklace I am wearing is a gift from my friend and fellow blogger, Molly. I love it!! She makes beautiful custom jewelry. It was something pink for mommy and I am so glad that it arrived on Friday so that I could wear it today.


This pic is with our associate pastor Dr. Parr. So funny his name is Parr, too! I had never met another Parr (besides relatives) until him.

I also wanted to post a couple of pics from Jimmy's baptism in March of 2007:

With Dr. Parr

No comments: