Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A day to myself

Today has out of the norm. I think for the first time since having little Jimmy and probably even before I had part of the day all to myself!! It was nice. Jimmy is at the riverhouse this weekend for a work weekend (replacing deck and a few other things) and Jimmy's parents wanted to spend some time with little Jim so they picked up before lunch. I went to Expectations maternity boutique to get a few new spring items. Jimmy had given me a gift certificate for my birthday. My favorite is this dress from Japanese Weekend. It is a dress and a skirt! I went to Motherhood yesterday with my parents and they got me a lot of cute things, too. Between what I already had, Ginny's wardrobe and the new additions I feel like I will be pretty set until October! I also went to Target today and got a cute new pair of gold sandals. I wanted to find some comfy maternity yoga pants, but they didn't have any. Then I went to see The Soloist this afternoon...solo...I can't remember the last time I saw a movie so I took advantage of the time and went by myself. I am not afraid! It was a nice day!

1 comment:

MER said...

Good for you! I haven't said Congrats yet either...so exciting :-)