This was a busy weekend!! On Friday, I kept my adorable neice Amelia for a few hours while Ginny went to a bridesmaid luncheon. It was so great to spend some time with her! I had to work on Saturday (which was crazy and hectic!) and then Ashley's wedding was Saturday night. It was so much fun and she is just so happy! Some of my old SCAD buds were in town so it was fun catching up with them. We went to church on Sunday and then I met my SCAD buds for lunch downtown for even more catching up. I wish we could see each other more often. A few have moved away making it more difficult to get together, but when we do, it is good times all over again!
Here is a pic from Ashley's wedding:

and another with my SCAD homies:
No comments:
Post a Comment