Oh...one funny (at least now) thing happened on Friday. After we got home from dinner on Friday, little Jimmy managed to get one of the egg dye pellets off the counter and thought it was a piece of candy and ate it! We didn't realize it until he started saying "don't like it" and spewing bright green stuff from his mouth. At first we weren't sure what it was...but finally managed to figure it out. It was crazy and got everywhere! It is made from food based ingredients to non-toxic and it also ended up coming out of his clothes, including the white polo shirt he was wearing. I was amazed. Now I wish I had taken a picture, but at the time, it freaked us out!
We had our own little Easter egg hunt Sunday morning. He has a nice chocolate face. Nothing like chocolate and sugar at 7:30 in the morning!
Goodies from the Easter bunny!
Here is a pic of him in his eBay outfit! He looked so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment