Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, May 4, 2009

One down...

I finished my first graduate school course! Yay! I have a ways to go, but it just feels good to have started and be working toward my goal. I am taking a course this summer and contemplating taking one this fall as long as it is online. The online coursework has been different, but I don't think I could have balanced work, family and school had I not been able to work at my own pace. It is definitely the wave of the future for higher education.

This weekend was a busy weekend for the Kelley's...well mostly Jimmy. He has been working hard to get our house ready for the painter to start later this week. He enclosed the carport, put up new screen on the porch, put a new ceiling on the carport and screened porch, and hung shutters on the rest of the windows. Finally, we will get rid of the green! Ugh, I did not like the green. It is really one of the last things left over from the old owners. I will post some before and after pics soon.

Tomorrow is Jimmy's birthday and I am excited to celebrate and go out to dinner at the new Ruth's Chris in Savannah. Yum!

No comments: