Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shopping and Saving

I haven't posted about my shopping trips lately. I am hot and cold when it comes to couponing/saving, it just depends on how much time I have, but I think I did pretty well this week.

At Publix I bought $132.79 worth of groceries and paid $71.94. That is a savings of 46%! I have yet to make it to the 50% mark, but I always buy things that are not on sale or things that I don't have coupon for, like produce. Still, not too shabby!

I went to Kroger on Thursday and saved 47%. I can't remember the total since I threw away the receipt but I think I spent around $29 out of pocket.

I just placed a Vineyard Vines order for little Jimmy. They were having their Whale of a Sale and then an extra 25% off. I bought a few things for this year (since it is summer until October!) and next. I think I saved over 50%. Fifteen dollar polo shirts and $16 dollar shorts. I ordered enough to qualify for FREE shipping too!

No comments: