Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, July 5, 2010

A Fun 4th of July

We had a great long weekend! Jimmy took some time off of work so we had lots of fun with family and friends.

I don't have a lot of energy to do a long recap. I have a final paper due tomorrow for school. I am not feeling this one. I am getting flashbacks to undergrad and all I want to do is just turn it in and hope that I at least get a C...though a C won't really cut it for grad school. So I am hoping for a B.

I am also a little depressed because I was looking back at pics when Jimmy was 9 months old and I was already back to my pre-pregnancy weight and I still have 10 pounds to go...*sigh.* And no summer vacation this year :( but looking forward to our annual Disney trip in January.

To top it all off, I don't have a guest bath right now. We are getting the bathroom tiled and it is halfway done, the door is off the hinges, there is a toilet on my screened porch, and saran wrap covering the sewage drain. Freddie D our painter (I liken him to Elden from Murphy Brown, I feel like he is here all the time!) came today to give us an estimate for the bathroom and will come back next week once the bathroom is done and put back together. I wonder if I will ever own a house that doesn't always need some kind of work or updating!

So I will just leave you with a few pics. They certainly make my day brighter!




No comments: