Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Good times


I couldn't resist posting this picture. We've had this pic in a drawer for a long time and we always look at it to see how much weight Jimmy has lost. Since this picture Jimmy has lost 40-50 pounds! Amazing!

Another reason that I took this picture out is because it brought back some fun memories of my bachelorette party here in Savannah 9 years ago! In the picture from L-R is Jimmy, Jason, Maria and Yvonne (Maria's sister). As I have said before, we have wonderful friends and this includes Maria and Jason and their family. They moved away shortly after this pictures was taken and then made their way back to Savannah two years ago. We've gotten to know their extended families and enjoy the opportunity to see them when they are in town. The reason I was thinking about it is because Yvonne is in town this week visiting Maria and we were talking about what a fun night we all had at Savannah Smiles, a dueling piano bar. Are those places popular any more? It was a big hit in Savannah 9 years ago but sadly I have no idea if it is still even there!

Good times!

No comments: