Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Potty Training Woes

Potty Training=NIGHTMARE!!! Jimmy will be three on December 6 and has off and on showed interest in the potty so we decided to try potty training this past weekend. Needless to say that he is still pooping and peeing in his pants. I've read and asked for advice and the main common thread I see is that it is different for every child. Would you agree?? He now refuses to sit on the potty and the potty surprise bag is not enticing him at all. He even went to Wal-Mart with Jimmy to pick out his potty and get some big boy underwear (though Jimmy got size 4T! I had some others luckily!). I think we are going to have to try again in a few weeks. I am praying for patience.



Curious to hear if anyone else's children potty trained between 3-3 1/2 years? I feel all I hear is that most train before 3.

No comments: