Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cecilia-6 weeks



Cecilia is 6 weeks old as of last Monday! I feel like she has gotten so big! She is starting to smile which is fun. I think she can recognize my voice and will follow me with her eyes if I am not holding her. She is sleeping pretty well-about 3-4 hours a night. She has been a pretty easy going baby. Doesn't fuss or cry too much and when she does we can pretty much figure out what she wants-food, new diaper, just to be held, sleepy, etc.

She is smiling here because she just spit up (which is why her clothes are half on/half off) and I think she felt much better!


We are looking forward to our first Thanksgiving as a family of four. We have so much to be thankful for this year. It will be a low key Thanksgiving as we will be going to my parents house and it will be just the four of us, Jimmy III and Cecilia.

No comments: