Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jimmy's 3rd birthday



I am so excited about Jimmy's birthday party! I have been stressing out about it for months trying to find an inexpensive option without having to have it at my house. I really wanted to have it at a playground but was having trouble finding a local one that would work, not be too crowded on a Saturday and have bathrooms. My solution: Skidaway Island State Park. It is convenient and inexpensive. I decided to rent one of the pavilions for a small fee but it definitely is not necessary. I also ordered his invitation from Tiny Prints as well as some thank you cards. I don't want to post an image of the invite yet since I haven't mailed them out yet. I LOVE Tiny Prints. I used them for Jimmy's birth announcement. I would have used them again this year but I am doing a combo Christmas card/birth announcement and having Christine Hall do the photography and design them.

I decided on a dinosaur theme. The theme is really just for the invites, cake and decorations. I also plan to have Jimmy wear something with a dinosaur on it for his birthday. I plan to get some iced sugar dinosaur cookies from Two Smart Cookies as favors. I did order this stationary for Jimmy:

No comments: