Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer is almost over...

Summer is almost over. Well, not the heat of summertime, but several schools have started back which means that fall is coming. Jimmy has started his countdown to college football season and I just ordered Jimmy a new backpack for preschool. I thought that I had the "perfect" backpack for him, come to find out my friends (not part of the preschool mafia!) gently told me they were going to tell me it was too small! So I got him this from LL Bean (it's the junior version):



My friend Maria does monogramming so I am going to get her to monogram it because I couldn't decide if I wanted his name or just initials and she has lots of fonts, styles and colors to choose from.

I also got home from book club on Tuesday and had a message from the preschool director that a spot opened up on Tues/Thurs. Another little boy, actually a buddy of Jimmy from his class last year, needed the Wed/Fri spot so we swapped. I am bummed Jimmy and his bud won't be in the same class (though, they would mostly get into trouble together!) but this works much better in my work schedule.

No comments: