Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Preschool Meeting and Open House


I had Jimmy's parent meeting at his preschool yesterday. He goes to preschool at our church Isle of Hope United Methodist Church and it is a GREAT program. Lots of information, more than I would have expected for preschool, but I think if they tell you everything they expect, dos and don'ts, etc it makes the year go smoothly. The most complicated part is the carpool pick-up! Ha, yes they have carpool for preschool. Mainly because there are so many kids (several classes ages 2-4) that having kids going back and forth through the parking lots is a safety concern.

Today was the open house where the kids come to meet the teacher and other classmates. Jimmy was a little reserved at first, but he did participate in the art project and sat at the table for snack time (a mini Krispy Kreme doughnut) and sat with me during circle time.

Tuesday, September 1 is the first day of school! There will definitely be pictures to come.

No comments: