I didn't get my digital camera until 2004 so many of my shower pics are on film and I haven't scanned any old ones in. As with baby showers I have given and attended lots of fun wedding showers. When I was getting married I had a shower hosted by Maggie and her mom in Virginia. It was so fun and there was lots of yummy food and great friends from all times during my life. My work buddies and friends also hosted an "around the house" shower and girls night for me here in Savannah. Maggie and MarAnna made the trip from North Carolina to attend which made it even more special! We also had a couples shower and the theme was tools so we got lots of much needed stuff for our new (old) house which we bought in 2001 and was in need of some TLC!
When Whitney was getting married I went to Virginia for a shower hosted by John's mom and it was a tea party. We had tea and cute little sandwiches and great fellowship. A friend of John's mom even let us borrow her red hats, the only thing we were missing were the gloves!

One fun shower I help host was for my co-worker and friend Kelly. We had a "relaxation" shower and all gifts were geared toward pampering and relaxing for the bride to be. She got fun PJ's, a nice monogrammed robe, spa gift certificates and more! We had the shower in the evening (we all had to work that day for SCAD Day!) and had desserts and drinks. It was a fun girly night!



No comments:
Post a Comment