
Yes that is a crib tent. She started escaping from the pack and play at my parents house yesterday. I thought that maybe she wouldn't be able to climb out of the crib but last night I found her wandering around in her room. We put her back in the crib and watched her on the monitor and she fell asleep. This morning when I woke up she was still fast asleep in her crib (with the couch cushions below!). I heard a little wake up noise and looked at the monitor again and the camera had been moved. We ran upstairs and she greeted us at the door. Little stinker! I just put her down for her nap and when I left I saw her try to hike her leg up and I very sternly yelled "NO MA'AM!" and she started crying and then fell down and went to sleep. We ordered the tent last night and the fastest we could get it was tomorrow. There is NO WAY I am going to try to the toddler bed at 18 months. Gotta try the tent first. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment