Had a great time this past weekend. Met up with Molly, a high school and college friend, and her sisters and mom. They were in town for a girls weekend and I was so glad they took some time to spend with me. They literally came from all over! Molly from London, her mom from VA, sisters from CA and OH. Molly is also a fellow blogger and I cannot believe we didn't take one picture! We were having too much fun chatting and catching up.
I worked most of the day Saturday but Saturday night was a real treat! We went on a friends boat to Bona Bella and had a fabulous time. I love a boat ride!
Sunday I went to the Tim McGraw concert with Kelly, Maria and Ginny. So much fun! We had great seats on the floor and at one time we were so close! A few pics from the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment