Running. I haven't been running. I REALLY want to do the Rock and Roll half marathon but I must get my butt in gear. I did receive some great motivation in the mail yesterday. A new Under Armour workout shirt from Maggie for my birthday. Maybe she noticed that I haven't been blogging lately and not running either and she knew I needed a little motivation. Jimmy, Cecilia and I walked to Jimmy's school this morning and then took a nice long walk. Walking isn't running but my jogging stroller was acting all wonky when I tried to run.

Thanks Maggie!
Yoga. I haven't been doing much of that either. I really liked it but I have been lazy. Jimmy gave me a gift certificate to Savannah Power Yoga for my birthday so yet another little gift of motivation. Is he trying to tell me something.
School. I have kind of been slacking this semester. I was so burned out from last semester that this semester seems so easy in comparison that I haven't put in as much effort.
Blogging. Obviously haven't been doing much of that and I also haven't been taking many pictures.
Pictures. Need to take more pictures.
I could give all kinds of excuses but I have been lazy!
Off to yoga...

No comments:
Post a Comment