Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, September 17, 2010

Coming up for air

The past two weeks have been CRAZY!! Too much working and not enough fun. I wanted to share some pictures of Jimmy's first day of school. He is in the 3-year old class and goes to school on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Thursdays he gets to take his lunch and stay an extra 2 hours. He LOVES it!





I really haven't taken many pictures lately. Here are a couple of Cecilia in her crib and the new bedding. Don't worry, we've lowered the mattress if anyone is wondering.! In less than ONE month she is going to be one year old! It has gone by way to fast. Although, she doesn't look too happy in these pictures she really is a sweet easy going baby. She just thought I was putting her to bed. Doesn't she know I was just trying to get her to pose for a picture?




It is now my favorite time of year in Savannah! Fall! The heat is fading and cooler weather is ahead!

No comments: