Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Art!


I love art, and especially art from local artists and SCAD grads. I've added these two beauties to my collection. I've admired Katrina Schmidit-Rinke for a while and glad to have two of her "Rinke Dinks" in my guest bath. To see more of Katrina's work go HERE.

Here are a few photos of the art and our bathroom redo. The pictures are pretty terrible but it was the best I could do with the terrible lighting. I know enough about photography to know if the lighting is bad but not enough to know how to fix it!





The pictures really distort the wall color which I LOVE. It's Carrington Beige (part of the historical colors collection) by Benjamin Moore. I know it is only beige but I think it is the perfect beige!

1 comment:

MER said...

Love the paintings! I'm going to share with Matt since we're in need of some art. The bathroom looks great. I'm also a fan of beige (and white). Wild women, aren't we?