We spent the week at the beach and pool. I could really tell that Jimmy progressed with his swimming and with the help of his swim vest and goggles he would jump and swim underwater. We took Jimmy to see his first movie at the theater, Toy Story 3. It took about two tries to get him to go. The previews were just a bit much for him so we ended up waiting outside the theater until the movie started and once he saw Buzz and Woody he sat there the whole time mesmerized.
Cecilia had a good time at the beach too. She went a few times in the late afternoon. We went to the beach early in the morning or late afternoon and someone stayed in the house while she napped. She did like the beach and really started to stand on her own a good bit this week and she was able to really get her toes in the sand and stand for a while. It won't be too much long before she is walking! She also liked to crawl around on the sand and she looked like a little crab!
The road trip was a bit long (then longer when we remembered that Destin was on central time) and required a lot of patience, extra stops and lots of movies.
My first week of class started Monday. I am taking two classes this fall to make up for the fact that I didn't take a class last fall when Cecilia was born. I am going to be pretty busy these next couple of months and blogging may be sporadic but I will try to keep up with it all!
Funny faces:
So pretty and no signs of oil:
Insert Uncle Marty:

No comments:
Post a Comment