I decided yesterday that it was time for a change...I need a new stylist. I've been going to the same guy for the past 3 or 4 years and he has started to drive me a little crazy with his drama so I was thinking it was time to try someone different. I also wanted something downtown so I could go on my lunch hour. Since our office moved a couple of months ago I noticed this nice salon across the street. They sell Bare Essentuals make-up, which I use, so I went in yesterday to get some foundation. As I was walking out I saw a co-worker and friend getting her hair done. Come to find out, she went to the same guy I did and also wanted a change. I made an appointment yesterday at JW Salon.
My appointment isn't until late April since I just got my hair cut recently but I am looking forward to it. Thinking of going shorter for spring/summer.
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment