Two weeks ago I met Whitney and Lindsey for a girls weekend in Amelia Island at the Amelia Island Plantation. We had such a fabulous time and Amelia/Fernandina was a great location! We all wanted to get away, yet stay coastal. Whitney and Lindsey flew into Jacksonville, I picked them up and then we headed to the plantation. We stayed at the
Omni and it was perfect! It was a bit rainy on Saturday but that didn't dampen our spirits. Instead, we went to see Bridesmaids and it was HILARIOUS! We also ran into my friend and former co-worker Angie. She was on a girls weekend too and we ended up having drinks together in downtown Fernandina. Little did we know that another friend and former co-worker, Tara was right around the corner in Fernandina. I don't have Facebook on my phone so I had no idea. Who knew it was such a happening place! Great little getaway if you get a chance.
We liked it so much that we are going to take a family trip there for a few nights in August!

No comments:
Post a Comment