Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Savannah Film Festival

It is film festival week! I've always tried to take advantage of seeing a film or two over the years. I went Tuesday night and saw Fair Game with Naomi Watts and Sean Penn. It is the story of Valerie Plame and her status as a covert CIA agent being revealed. It was very good and I would definitely recommend. Makes you not want to believe anything a politician is telling you.



Liam Neeson received a lifetime achievement award that night as well so it was pretty neat to see him.



We also saw James Cromwell while waiting in line. Gotta love Babe!




Saturday night I am going to the awards ceremony and the closing film, 127 hours. The true story about the a the mountain climber, played by James Franco, who was trapped under a boulder and resorted to cutting off his arm to survive. Sounds difficult to watch but I am sure the story will be agonizing yet uplifting at the same time.

No comments: