Maria had an extra ticket to the matinee performance of the SCAD Fashion Show yesterday and I was the lucky recipient. This was my first show in the 10 years (yes, 10 years in June!) I have worked at SCAD. It was amazing and I loved recognizing several of the students that I have worked with during the admission process. It is wonderful to see their accomplishments as they are ready to graduate. Check out highlights from the fashion show
HERE.Diane Von Furstenberg was the special guest. I am by no means a fashion guru but the wrap dress is GENIUS!

Photo by Roger Prigent, circa 1970
After the show we went for drinks and apps, along with our co-worker Jen and her husband, to EOS wine bar. I couldn't find a website for them or I would have provided a link! It was a lovely afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment