It was a lazy, but nice weekend. Thursday and Friday were a little rainy so no pool and we were going a little stir crazy. Probably watched too much tv, but managed to get out to Storytime at the library and play some.
Friday evening and Saturday the weather was fabulous. Hardly any humidity. Couldn't believe that it was Savannah in July! We got some yard work done on Saturday, but the little that I did, just picking some weeds, I felt like a mack truck ran over me last night and today. Yard work is out until after the first of the year! I let Jimmy water the plants which is just playing in the house and getting completely soaked but he had fun.
I finished my summer school course today and turned in my last paper and discussion and I am contemplating taking another course in the fall, even though I am due in October. It is online and I can likely work ahead and taking just on class has been more than manageable, but at the same time I think I might have crazy, pregnant, hormonal mom syndrome so might have to think about that one a little bit more.
I booked a last minute trip to see Heather in Virginia for one of her showers. Won't be able to make it to her wedding in Hatteras, NC as I will be super prego by then so decided on Thursday to see if I could find a reasonable last minute fare, I did and I am booked! I am excited to be getting away for the weekend, as that won't be possible for a while!
Also, trying to finish up Three Cups of Tea for book club. Almost done!
Back to work tomorrow!
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment