The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan is our most recent pick for book club. I say book club, but it is more of an excuse for us to get together and chat, eat and drink wine! Some read the book, others don't finish and some don't read at all, but that isn't the point, though, you probably would think it would. I think with our busy lives-kids, work, and so much more, it is best to have a reason to get together (book club, card night), even if you just sit around talking and catching up. The book epitomizes where many of us now 30-somethings are in lives-the middle place. So, I picked it up at Target yesterday and finished it yesterday. I even read it in the drive thru line at Chick-fil-a can be long on Mall Blvd on Friday at 1230. I read while Jimmy napped and I admit, even put on a few episodes of Imagination Movers and read and then finished after he went to bed. It literally made me laugh and cry.
Also, check out this video on You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_4qwVLqt9Q
Sharkie School Camps & More at Savannah Sharks
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment