Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My little Hulk Hogan

Last week Jimmy got another "not myself today" at mother's morning out. This is his second one in a row! He was once again aggressive with another kid. The teacher told me that while they were playing outside he was inside the playhouse and didn't want another kid to come in so he pushed him...no wait...that isn't the aggressive part, believe it or not...so the teacher said the next time she turned around she saw my sweet little Jimmy with the kid in a headlock and hitting him with his shoe which he had taken off! I couldn't believe it! Come to find out my dad was wrestling with lil Jim and did the "sleeper hold" and I guess Jimmy wanted to practice on his friend at school. Though, I don't know where the shoe came in. I was horrified, but now can laugh at it. He got a happy face on Thursday so hopefully it is just a phase...

No comments: